Sell your Kia in just 3 steps
Sell Used Kia Car
Frequently asked questions about Selling Kia Car
Pricing of used cars depends on a large number of factors like the age of the car, the km it has done at the point of sale, whether that km is the city or highway, the number of owners, the location of the vehicle, etc.
A new car depreciates by 20% the instant it drives out of the showroom, so 80% of the new value should be the absolute maximum you should pay for a used Kia.
Taking Delhi as the area of registration, here are the top-spec models of the various second-hand Kia cars and their costs in INR:
Kia Sonet: Rs 10-13.5 Lakh
Kia Seltos: Rs10-20 Lakh
Kia Carnival: Rs 28-35 lakh
Used car pricing is available online, and OlxAutos will assist you in selling your automobile for the highest profit.
Nowadays, many people are thinking about purchasing the Seltos from the used market. Due to this, Seltos are in high demand, especially in the used market. As a result, the Seltos is keeping its resale value on the used market quite well. However, the things that will help the resale value increase are less km on the odometer, timely servicing at the official service centre, etc. The maximum you can get is 80% of its new value – but that is an ideal situation which is rare to reach.
The answer depends on whether Kias fit your requirements. Kias stand out because of its style, features, and premium positioning in its segments coupled with affordable service costs. If this is what describes your want, then a Kia is certainly worth buying for you!
Here are the easy steps to begin selling your Kia car online:
- To make your car look its best do cleanups like repairs of dents and scratches, any other wear and tear, etc.
- Next, figure out its current market worth by using a car price calculator available online.
- Then do a simple car photo shoot with your mobile camera.
- After this, create an attractive advertisement for your car.
- Once your ad is ready, post it on online mediums like OlxAutos.
- After your ad goes on air, potential customers will contact you.
- Communicate with them about a test drive, price negotiations, documents, etc and make or break a deal.