In Gurgaon, sell your car in just 3 steps
Sell Used Car in Gurgaon
Frequently asked questions about Selling Car in Gurgaon
Technology advancements have made it simpler than ever to sell your secondhand car. You can quickly sell your car online in Gurgaon or any other city through the following steps:
- Clean up your car so it looks its best for prospective buyers.
- Next, figure out its current market price using an online car price calculator.
- Then take a picture of your car using a mobile camera.
- Next comes preparing a captivating advertisement for your car to draw in a lot of customers.
- Once the advertisement is prepared, you must promote it on reputable platforms such as OLX Autos to reach potential customers.
- The moment your car ad airs, potential customers will try to contact you.
- Discuss everything with the buyers in terms of price, documents, test drives etc and grab the deal if it's in your favour.
With OLX Autos, you can sell your car online in Gurugram from the convenience of your home or office. OLX Autos has jumped on board to serve its clients and offer an easy-to-use service.Here are the steps to follow:
- Visit the official website of OLX Autos.
- Get a rough idea of your car price by entering car details such as brand, year of registration, model, variant etc.
- After this add your address (home or office) and choose your preferred time slot.
- An inspection engineer from OLX Autos will do an offline inspection of your car in the chosen time slot.
- After inspection, they will offer you a price as per the condition of your car.
- You can then sell the car and receive early payment once the deal is done.
You need to visit the RTO (Regional Transport Office) in Gurgaon to transfer RC in Gurgaon. If your RC is of another state, you must receive a "No Objection Certificate" from that state's RTO before filing the required documents with the Gurgaon RTO.
Here are the documents you need to transfer RC in Gurgaon:
- Form 28 or 29.
- Copy of registration certificate (RC).
- Insurance Policy.
- PUC certificate.
- A NOC from the traffic police.
- NCRB Clearance certificate.
Check with RTO to learn if anything else is required.
No; instead, the applicant must go to the facilitation centre or use ASK to have a representative fill out the required forms online. Attach the printed form from the Facilitation Desk or ASK with any necessary documentation. On the Parivahan website, the applicant must complete the required form(s) and submit the fees.
After this procedure, the applicant will receive the certificate via speed post. Within 7 days of dispatch, a notification with a tracking ID will be sent.