In Chennai, sell your car in just 3 steps
Sell Used Car in Chennai
Frequently asked questions about Selling Car in Chennai
The starting price of a used car in Chennai or any other city largely varies with the brand, model, variant, year of registration, state of registration, and KM driven of your car.
To know the best starting price of a used car in Chennai, visit OLX Autos, which allows you to filter your car search on the following basis:
- Brand: From most popular to all brands.
- Budget: Below 1 Lac to Above 5 Lac.
- Year of registration: Under 3 to above 7 years.
- Number of owners: From first to more than four.
- Inspection status.
- KM driven: Below 25000 to above 1,00,000.
- Fuel: Petrol, Diesel, LPG, CNG & Hybrids, Electric.
- Transmission: Automatic or Manual.
When you buy a used automobile from the organised market, you can benefit from significant financial savings, slower depreciation, hassle-free ownership, simple warranties, and third-party valuations.
The popularly used car brands in Chennai include:
- Maruti Suzuki
- Volkswagon Polo
- Maruti Wagon R
- Hyundai i20
You can easily buy or sell the popularly used cars in Chennai by visiting the OLXAutos website. OLX Autos provides hassle-free buy-and-sell of used cars.
You can sell your cherished used automobile in Chennai from the comfort of your home by scheduling a home inspection through OLX Autos' website with the following 3 easy steps:
- Enter your car's details to receive a quick price quote.
- Get the best deal by scheduling your car's inspection at your home or a nearby OLXAutos centre.
- After the deal, you get an instant payment transfer to your account and a hassle-free RC transfer.
Selling your car with a loan in Chennai requires a bit of work. Generally, when buying and selling a car, you have two parties, the buyer and the seller. However, if your car has a loan, a third party joins. The financial institution or lender who has kept your car as collateral is the third party.
If you wish to sell your car, you must first clear off the outstanding loan. Once you clear the loan you will receive a No Objection Certificate (NOC) for your car. After receiving a NOC you can freely sell and transfer the title of your car to a new owner.